Church in Person
On Sundays, we gather at our ReDesigned and ReVived building indoors at 114 5th Street. We have TWO SERVICES, 9 am and 11 am. We will use time in between services to sanitize. These two services will allow for social distancing with a max capacity of 55.
- If you are experiencing any illness, please watch service online HERE at 11 am
- If you have any known exposure to someone with a positive covid test, please remain in quarantine for the suggested 14 day period.
- If you feel unsafe or vulnerable in anyway, we also encourage you to join us online.
- Masks are required for all attendees, two and older. We will have masks available if someone does not bring one with them.
- We will have a touch free service (no hugs nor hand shakes – please know this is VERY hard for all of us)
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for seating.
- Our desire is to seat people starting from the South side of the sanctuary (nearest the bathroom) moving towards the North side (nearest the lobby) Please follow the direction of the welcome team.
- We will all enter the building at the front entrance and exit to the parking lot.
- We will have Children’s ministry for 6 months to Pre-K for both services at our building.
- K-5 Children’s ministry will be available at the 11 am service with check-in in the BCC lobby and children being dismissed from service to go over to the Octagon
- YoBCC High School and Middle School will meet every other Sunday, dismissed during service to the Octagon.
All of the precautions we are making are not out of fear, but out of care for every1one. We have an opportunity to lay down our own preferences in order to assure that all can participate with peace of mind. “Perfect love casts out fear.”