Church in Person
Info on church in person may change weekly, please refer to our calendar for the most recent update HERE
We are thrilled to gather at our ReDesigned and ReVived building indoors at 114 5th Street this Sunday. We are moving to TWO SERVICES, one at 9 am and one 11 am. Each will be a 1 hour service, with 1 hour between services to sanitize. The two services will allow for social distancing. Please RSVP so that we are aware of numbers and capacity.
- If you are experiencing any illness, please watch service online. Do not come in person.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for seating.
- Masks are required for all attendees, age 3 and older. We will have masks available if someone does not bring one with them.
- Our desire is to seat people starting from the South side of the sanctuary (nearest the bathroom) moving towards the North side (nearest the lobby) Please follow the direction of the welcome team.
- We will have a touch free service (no hugs nor hand shakes)
- We will all enter the building at the front entrance and exit to the parking lot.
- We will not have children’s ministry.
- We may condense to 1 service at 11 am depending on the number of RSVPs.
- If you RSVP and then are not able to attend, please notify us via text at 515-373-8003 of the change.
- We will stream live from our youtube channel at 11 am
All of the precautions we are making are not out of fear, but out of care for every1one. We have an opportunity to lay down our own preferences in order to assure that all can participate with peace of mind. “Perfect love casts out fear.”
Grace, Mercy, & Peace,
Don’t forget to RSVP